Thursday, November 13, 2008

Almost Birthday Time!

So my birthday is coming up on Monday. I'll be 25, woo hoo. Half way to fifty. I want either a Transformers party or a space shuttle-themed party. On tuesday Kelly took me to a red wings game. It was a ton of fun. I'm still waiting on most of the pictures, Walgreens gave me a blank cd and charged $3 for it, aren't they awesome. Anyway, I'm tired and don't really know why I have a blog. My life is fairly boring and no one wants to read about it. I stay home with the baby every day. That's about it. Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Halfway to fifty? That's depressing... :-)
I just found your blog today! Post lots of photos of Alex, okay? Oh, heck, just bring him to Japan to visit instead.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two little boys and a new baby girl, going to school for photography. I love my husband and our kids and couldn't be happier!

Followers

Blog Archive